I had lots of random things collecting in the garage. Every time I know that I need to give someone a ride somewhere, I panic because my van is always a mess. So I pull the garbage out and toss it, then I grab a box or a bag of any kind and put all the things that need to go inside, and leave them in little piles around the perimeter of the garage. Chris is a wee bit obsessive about how the garage looks, so this must drive him crazy. Anyway, it took me a long time to go through it all and put it all away in the house. I found some really great things!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Work weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good work Chris! Can he come to my house when he is done with yours???
i always send my boys outside to "help" daddy when he is working in the yard, or garage. daddy does not appreciate it sometimes, but then i remind him that he has to teach them about being men.
Kids love to be in the mix and even though it's kind of frustrating at times it's also cute and can be a lot of fun. It's great that Chris let's 'em be right there with him!
OK seriously! If i didn't know better I would honestly think we were TWINS!!!!! I do the exact same thing with our car and it totally drives Scott NUTS! it's just something that doesn't bother me.. kinda like the unfolded/undone laundry thingy/problem... someday i will get better about not procrastinating.. someday....
I love that first picture of the girls together!
Post a Comment