

I sometimes get lucky with pictures of Alice. Very rarely, but I love these two. She's fully potty trained, might I add! I sent her to church a few weeks ago with panties, and we've had a dozen or so accidents since then, but in two weeks, I'm going to say she's pretty well got it down. She wakes up in the morning dry and heads straight to the toilet all by herself! What a great blessing!
8 comments:
i absolutely love the first one.
its such a cute photo.
Love the pics! So cute! Don't you love them using the potty, especially on their own? Such a blessing!! and cheaper too!
The first pic blows me away, what a beauty! Watch out boys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Oh yeah, got some new maternity clothese from Target and Old Navy and feeling sooooo much better! Getting a new haircut tomorrow!
I love love love these two pics of Alice. She is so adorable.
Gorgeous pictures. She is so cute. Oh and way to go with the potty training both of you. It is my least favorite thing to do.
Just adorable - your girls are so cute Becca! I have loved all of your stories I can't wait to get to know them better at the next reunion.
That first one is absolutely to die for!!! And- congratulations to Alice for being potty trained!! I bet that is bitter sweet for you! :) She is so adorable!
Crazy cute
Post a Comment