Me: I can't wait to see it
(Usually such surprises are a made bed, a cleaned up room...)
Ruby leads me up the stairs to her bedroom where she proudly says, "Open your eyes!"

Her work left to right: self portrait, Alice, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, cat, sunshine, another self portrait.
Usually this would be a welcome sight, but Ruby used an entire glue stick to adhere this to her walls. Whoops. (Why does my paint and walls looks so hideous in pictures? The wainscoting looks yellow and the wall looks bright...it isn't at all like that for real.)
Anyway, this was 24 hours ago and we haven't had the heart to take it down. She is so happy about her work.
5 comments:
she hung those very straight and very well.
good job ruby!
i bet the glue stick won't be too hard to get off the wall...let me know if it comes off or not, i am curious...
haha so cute.
oh man i love kids.
Darling! Hey just wondering if tomorrow is the last day for the bake sale? Do you need more goodies?
That is cute! Great art too. Try goo-gone...it gets everything off...hopefully not the paint too :)
What a resourceful girl! ;)
It was fun meeting you at the letterboxing today! My E was very taken w/Ruby. In the car on the way home, she said, "What is the name of that girl in the pinkish reddish coat? 'Cause she is my best friend." ;)
I tried to take pics today but didn't get many inbetween getting everyone's papers (and hands) stamped. Do you have Laura's email address? I'm trying to figure out a way you might be able to send a few to me. I want to put together a little album of all our "Fun Fridays" or "Field Trip Fridays" or whatever it is we're calling them! ;) I hope you'll join us again! Kristin
Post a Comment