Beautiful photos - and so unfair! I applied cream liberally the first time and we call them the "flames" on across my belly. ;0)
Cute cute tummy. I have to say that you are one fantastic photographer... will you take some pictures for me ;-) I'll be your number one client!!
You have the eye of a rare artist. It's always a delight to see your work.
Love those shots of her belly. Mine would not have been so cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful photos - and so unfair! I applied cream liberally the first time and we call them the "flames" on across my belly. ;0)
Cute cute tummy.
I have to say that you are one fantastic photographer... will you take some pictures for me ;-) I'll be your number one client!!
You have the eye of a rare artist. It's always a delight to see your work.
Love those shots of her belly. Mine would not have been so cute!!!
Post a Comment