I don't know how it would feel to someone who hasn't read the books, but I suspect it would be a thrill for them too. I loved book one and therefore I loved this movie. I'm excited to see the movies that they have announced they are going to make for books two and three after seeing this. I feel that some of my hang ups from the novel were put to rest by watching the movie. The main characters were very well cast, and the chemistry between Bella and Edward was engaging.
5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you liked it! I have been hearing very mixed reviews. I want to see it but will probably have to wait until it goes to the cheap theater.
LOVED IT!!! I am totally going to go see it again!!
TOTALLY AGREE! I love, love, loved it. Can't wait to see it again Wed with Marla and my sis. And I finally understood Bella and Edward and why the HAVE to be together! So loved it!
I also have been hearing very bad reviews.. so it was so good to hear that you loved it! I am coming all the way to Oregon from Germany.. just to see it... (oh yeah, and to go to my brother's wedding and spend Christmas with family).
EEEEEDWARD! He was the perfect actor. It was a great flick- even if the guy next to us was... well, you know.
Post a Comment