Here's a direct quote, the one that motivated my finger to move to the power button on the remote.
Izzy and Denny are cuddling, Izzy has her heart to his chest. She says,
"I can hear your heart beating...which is odd because they took it out of your chest when they did the autopsy."
HONESTLY!? Weren't we all enjoying the Izzy/Alex romance well enough? I can't handle this Denny garbage. Thankfully, Chris joined me at that point (totally rewound that part so he could hear tht ridiculous writing) and we switched to The Office.
Anyone have something to say here? I'm counting on you Jenni.
5 comments:
OMG is right....
i just tried to ignore all that stupid denny stuff. seriously? i mean wasn't having alex's last girlfriend go crazy enough pain for the guy?
i really hate that story line, i hope it resolves on the next episode or i will be really upset.
on a better note, didn't you love the part when the new doc told cristina he thought she was beautiful? i did, it made me smile!
I stopped watching that show. The story lines last season were killing me! Glad to see I'm not missing anything! Every time I see Izzy I cringe! I can't explain it.
in addition to the sleaze, you are right, the story line bites. i only watch it once in a while but when i do, i am shocked that the actors don't go on strike!
I stopped watching GA two (three?)seasons ago when Izzy and what's-his-ugly-annoying-bum-doctor-best-friend-name-guy got together (seriously, I can't remember the character's name - you know the guy that lived in the house with Izzy and M.). I mean, YUCK! I have to say, though, that Denny was my favorite thing about that show. I don't know what's been happening, but bringign him back can't be ALL bad . . .(can it?)
I too commented on the izzy/denny thing last night. Shawn is looking at it as a psychological breakdown because the mind is powerful enough to make izzy believe she is seeing denny. Hmmm...is she going psycho on us? I also thought the izzy/alex thing was heading the right way---why do all of alex's girls need to have psych issues? Can't the guy get a break....
Post a Comment