Here's a direct quote, the one that motivated my finger to move to the power button on the remote.
Izzy and Denny are cuddling, Izzy has her heart to his chest. She says,
"I can hear your heart beating...which is odd because they took it out of your chest when they did the autopsy."
HONESTLY!? Weren't we all enjoying the Izzy/Alex romance well enough? I can't handle this Denny garbage. Thankfully, Chris joined me at that point (totally rewound that part so he could hear tht ridiculous writing) and we switched to The Office.
Anyone have something to say here? I'm counting on you Jenni.
1 comment:
I know this is an old post but I noticed the heading on the side bar and had to check...
That is some pathetic writing. I use to be a crazy GA junkie!!
Unfortuanatly the one time Tay sits to watch it with me there happens to be a vision of a 3some and I got some grief about my taste in shows. :( I tried to prove that I had control and stopped watching several episodes later but I'd been thinking about starting up again. Got to love that you can watch previous episodes online. I heard that Denny was back and I loved that relationship, was SO sad when he dies (totally balled) but hearing this line... not getting me at all.
on a side note. We love the Office! We just finished season 2 - so we are really knew to it. We covered season one and two leading up to Thanksgiving week. I'm so excited to start 3!!!
Post a Comment