I can't believe it, but I finished (I don't know the right word to use here..."designing" might lead people to believe that I did more than put together the digital elements designed by others and "making" may lead someone to think that I got out the paper and scissors and crafted somthing really noteworthy) my Christmas cards, emailed the order to Kinkos and I think I might actually get them out this year! Wahoo!
On the card, I printed my new blog address, so I am now committed to switching. I'm going to forego the use of our names and I'm going to make this blog private so that my old posts with family info can't be accessed anymore. I don't know how else to protect my #1's without going private. When I have the blog up, I'll let you know.
4 comments:
i just finished mine last night too!
i want to add you to my list so please email me your address.
also on the whole private thing...welcome to the dark side!
I can't decide whether to make mine private or limit use of personal info on it (no full names, locations, etc). Make sure you add me to your list. :) I enjoy reading your blog.
I have been thinking about doing this as well. Maybe I'm out of it cause I don't understand exactly what you're going to do? Delete this blog and make the other one private? Make both private and have two blogs? Sorry, I'm just wondering how to go about this myself. If I want to keep the one I have and go through and delete everyones names from every post and then go private or what. It just seems like a lot of work and that's why I haven't done it yet.
Good job! Christmas cards are just about the only thing left to do and I hope to have those done within this next week. I'm having problems finding templates that I love.
Anyway. I hope I don't get left out on your going private. Curious as to why you are now going private? I have never even given thought as to going private in my 3 years of blogging, but, for some reason every one is nowadays and I'm beginning to wonder...should I? Also have same question as the poster before me, are you deleting this blog!?!?
Post a Comment