


Halloween was fun! The girls wanted to be butterflies (more accurately, Ruby wanted to be a butterfly and Alice wanted to be whatever Ruby was going to be), and so I bought some posterboard and we made the wings together. I was lucky it didn't rain, because it had been raining all day! We went to the trunk or treat in our church parking lot and then Chris took the girls around the neighborhood real quick. We started and stopped early, so the girls proceeded to answer the door for all the trick-or-treaters, which left me and my mom to visiting and knitting! YAY!
10 comments:
that sounds like a perfect night...and those costumes?
darling...and you are great with the makeup.
Such cute costumes. And we did luck out with the rain, didn't we??
The wings look great!! The girls are so cute!
Hey HNA! j/k
I didn't know you were into photography. I really love your family blog pictures. and cute belly baby. wish my tummy looked like that and not like Freddy attacked.
Love the pictures (you are so good), and LOVE your girls even more! They could not get any cuter! I absolutely LOVE Ruby's hair! And Alice looks SO big!!
Seriously you need to face paint on the side for some spending money! The girls turned out so well, and the wings! So creative!
Excellent job with the costume wings! I'm impressed!
Your girls look so cute. I love that they helped make their costumes.
It is so good to see your life through your blog. You have two beautiful girls.. it looks like you also have a true talent for photography also. I was born in the Manorwood neighborhood - so you are in my neck of the woods. I will stay in touch through our blogs :)
I love the face paint! It makes the costume so adorable to match your cute girls!
Post a Comment