Sunday, February 10, 2008

As long as I'm posting about Christmas gifts...







I never got to say what Chris got me for Christmas, because it wasn't here until just a couple of weeks ago (ahem). It was actually supposed to be an anniversary present (Dec 8) but the young company that sells these things must have gotten an unexpected response because they certainly did not deliver in any time frame originally promised. It was a good two months or more before we finally got ours in the mail. It was disappointing, but I'll have to be happy with it because there aren't very many options of art of the Seattle Temple (where we were married). (Now I have to figure out what to do with that empty space on the mantle!) It was a great gift and I am so glad that we got it on the wall yesterday.

No comments: