"No hat, mama."
"I'll give you a treat!"
"No mama."
"I'll give you a sucker!"
"Okay, MAMA!"
The hat is very flawed. Very. But I am glad I finished it. I didn't have double pointed needles for the end, and I couldn't figure out how to get the magic loop to work for me toward the end, so I just started rotating in new needles of the same size until I had like four or so going. It worked out, but like I said...it is very flawed. I'm going to make another one tonight and see if it goes any better. I like knitting, but I never have time with all the sewing projects I have going all the time. This was supposed to be a gift for my cousin's baby (who is like a year old), but I don't know if it is gift worthy.
3 comments:
oh i think its super cute!
good job!
She looks nice and innocent enough in those pics. Maybe I don't understand the difference between knitting and crocheting, I just figured it was the same thing, but I still wear the green, black and white hat your knitted/crocheted for me back in the day. Go Timberwolves!
woohoo! That's awesome you finished it! :)
Post a Comment