Thursday, January 24, 2008

Attempt at a family pic


We haven't taken a good picture since right after Alice was born. I really want to get a decent one this year because we might add another member to the family sometime (hopefully) and I'd like to immoralize our family of four in some way. Anyway, when our friends visited us last weekend, I took pictures for them and then Sommer snapped some of us. I'm not crazy about them because it was freezing cold and really kind of dark, so we have racoon eyes in lots of them because we weren't facing the right direction. The kids were cold and wanted to be done. Sommer did a good job though, because there are a couple of decent ones to make the effort worthwhile. I'll probably wait and try again in the spring when we can sit on the grass or something and not freeze ourselves silly. Thanks Sommer!

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

DARLING!!

sainsburys said...

Reba! It was such a fun surprise to hear from you. I'm so glad we can be more involved with your cute family. I love the picture. Especially Alice with her hands in her pocket. You have done such a great job on your blog. It was fun to read everything. Thanks again for introducing bobby and I!!!YOur the best.Amanda

kaitlin said...

you hair looks super cute in that picture!

just jen said...

cute fam...love the green theme.

Laura said...

I love the green... and the greenery! I sometimes forget just how beautiful the NW is. I've been in So.Cal. long enough now that I get really excited when grass starts to sprout on the hills here!