Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Don't take me off of your list!

I love getting Christmas cards. For this selfish reason, I love sending them out every year as well. If you didn't get one, don't take me off your list! I just didn't get to that this year! I really wanted to, I had the cards and the stamps and I even wrote out a little letter and printed it off on boring white paper. I didn't have a picture, and I just didn't get many sent. I maybe sent like eight to the first eight people I received them from. I got a heap of cards when I was on my way to my folks' house for the holidays, and I devoured them all for every detail I could, but once away for the holiday, I just flaked and didn't get more sent. Better planning next year!

1 comment:

The Merwin Family said...

Good thing you sent me a card, cause you would have been dropped next year! :-)