Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fun with Friends...

We had a really fun weekend with our friends, the Reynolds family. They were in our ward until we moved, and they moved the same week as we did to a town about 40 minutes from our new place. They came down Friday evening and left today (Sat) evening.

Sommer is my aforementioned sewing buddy, and we did manage to squeeze in some quilting while they were here.
Obviously we also made the effort to try and get a family picture for them. I have some work to do on them, but I thought I'd post a couple. I love the one of Wyatt! What a great model he is!

The kids had almost as much fun as us adults and we are so glad that they came to have a family slumber party with us!








4 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Wow! Sommer looks so great!

The Reynolds Family said...

That was a super fun weekend! Thanks for letting us come down and taking the pics..you are such a great friend!!!

Jeff Hamm said...

We loved spending a week with Kari and Adam in Utah... staying up late playing games and doing different activities during the day. It's nice to find a couple that you both mutually enjoy with kids that enjoy each other also. What's up with Wyatt's eyebrows?

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

Wyatt has the best eyebrown personality of anyone I know! He came with them, and I don't ever notice them myself, but I know his mom gets lots of questions like the one above. He's a doll. Don't mess with the eyebrows! :)