Didn't take any pictures, didn't hardly stop to call my family. Sommer and I sewed from 7PM-2AM on Friday and resumed kid-free around 9AM on Saturday and we sewed until like 11PM on Saturday night. It was quite the weekend. I got so much done, and I am in love with what I made, but I can't post about it because it is a gift that I won't be giving until the end of FEBRUARY! The torture! I have to hold in my thrill until then! I am a tortured gift giver even waiting over night. I hate it. As soon as I think of a good gift idea, I want to let the cat out of the bag. In this case, my friend is expecting it, but I can't post pictures in case she reads this!
Anyway, there's nothing quite like having solid, uninterrupted time to make major headway on a time consuming project...and to have that perfect friend with whom there is a steady stream of fascinating conversation to boot!
I wish I'd taken pictures of what Sommer accomplished so I had something to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment