Sunday, January 27, 2008

Free Digital Stuff

For my friends who are getting interested in creating fun things with Photoshop, I had to post my secret spot for awesome (almost endless) digital kits that are FREE! I love 2peas! They have free fonts too.

Anyway, mostly for you, Jenny. It isn't that easy to find the free stuff.

4 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Hey- Doesn't Cherie Mask do some work for Two Peas?

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

Yes! And Rhonna Farrer is a Mask too.

The Coatney's said...

Rebecca! I did get your messages, I'm the one that dropped the ball! Gavin was really sick and lost 7 pounds so he's looking a little sallow and sickly right now so we're just trying to get him looking a little better before pics! I need to get Katie in there before she's five though!
I will definately be calling soon. Thanks so much!

just jen said...

such a cute site...i have been following their photo class, but didn't think that i would be into digital scrapbooking, since i don't like regular scrapbooking, but i think i like it...i really like it! my friend also suggested the shabby princess, have you checked them out?